This beautiful home espresso machine was launched in 2015. While it's primarily designed for home use, it's built to the same high specifications as the La Marzocco Linea and Linea PB.
Core features of this great espresso machine are:
- Dual Boilers: A large boiler for steam and a smaller boiler for the group head
- PID temperature control for excellent thermal stability. Group head temperature can be adjusted using a small wheel on the side of the machine
- A combined boiler and brew group achieve thermal stability in a reduced footprint
- Using thermal insulation, the steam wand remains cool to touch even while steam is flowing
- Internal rotary pump
- Convenient spout for tea and rinsing portafilters between shots
- Internal water tank with an optional plumbed in upgrade
- handmade with the same components used in La Marzocco commercial machines
- Lights provide user feedback on heating and water level.
Added to this.... La Marzocco have recently brought out a product update which means the Minis have technology built into them which connects them to an app - the app allows you to control the boiler temperature, program pre-infusion, set up an auto on/off schedule from your phone!